Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Even Princesses FART

Yup it is true..





this is random.. oh so random....But what else do I got...


Nuffin...... My brain is having a....







BLOG FART!!!




Randomness-ness:

Maka has made it a point in our house, that girls DO NOT FART!!!
What? who said???From the time Aanya knew what a fart was she laughed every time that she farted.. Oh Maka would get so mad.. Each child down the line, one after another, and another.. Till our son was born..

What?

Maka and Elaiasi have farting contests, talk pilo (fart) talk, and Maka thinks it is funny to tell his son to go fart on his sisters.... But to this day if a girl farts in this house..

Death by beheading fo sho!!!!

Fair.. I think NOT!!!

Love you sweetheart! :D


Some funnies I found on a site..


(So just so you know.. I kyped these.. but not on purpose :D If you are the amazing mind behind these.. fess up, and I will shout you out till the top of the crysler building!)


1. If you get your hands on a police taser, you can pretty much make anyone fart on cue.



2. People can sometimes burp the alphabet, so why can't they fart the alphabet? Well, because something terrible usually happens around "J."




3. Have you ever smelled a dead body? Yes? You won't mind if I fart, then.


4. Remember: Farting on a tandem bicycle is cool to only one of you.



5. Farting is often an involuntary response to stress. So you shouldn't feel too bad about it when it happens, okay? Okay.

12 coments:

Kristina P. said...

My husband would love these.

mCat said...

It's so sad that I am laughing out loud.

Jillene said...

Farting around here is like, well, it happens ALL the time and it's always the funniest thing ever. And yes Maka--girls fart and sometimes their farts are bigger, louder and stinkier than boys farts. My 4 year old daughter is a great example of that one!! (0:

Messy Jess said...

farting is always funny.

Nicole Marie said...

Anything fart related is awesomly funny! I know all about farts. My house constantly smells like one big fart some days.

hoLLy said...

we are a total farting family:) you'd think with 3 daughters, we'd teach um some manners. nope.

Family said...

OMG... We NEVER FART! It's all tooting around here! Ya, I think I might start saying fart so my boy will not get laughed at when he says " Hey guys!!!! I just TOOTED!"

tiki_lady said...

when my son was young he couldn't say f's so he would say I SHARTED!
we thought it was so funny and while talking to a much older guy he said that sad thing is when you get older it really is called a shart! roflrolf, I never laughed so hard!

Steven, Kimberly and Gavin said...

i needed that thanks

gigi said...

Oh, we couldn't even say the "F" word in our house!! Fart is the "F" word in my mama's house. She still won't say it, we were to say, "passed gas". My grandma use to swear that she never Farted in her life and she was serious!

My DIL tries to teach the GRAND~girls to say "fluff" instead of the "F' word. Good luck to us all :)

Melissa P said...

I love this post. My daughter is just as gross as my boys. I guess that is what you get when you raise a girl with 2 sons and a dad that are disgusting. She thinks it is so funny too. I don't know how to fix it she is hard wired that way.

Burrups said...

Hilarious!! How are you doing? You are such a trooper with all that is has been going on. You have been on my mind lately and in my prayers. Hope all is well with you and your beautiful family!! Keep in touch.