Thursday, February 11, 2010

Don't Hate, its only Me! :)

Did you know that all of you's are feeling sorry for my poor hopeless self. But....



Did you know that I steam cleaned my carpets and floors hopping around for 2 hours yesterday.... only me.

Did you know that I can now crutch around carrying baby in tow..Only me.

Did you know that I can drive left footed, have for almost 8 months.. only me.

Did you know that I can eat nothing, and still gain weight hopping on these crutches.. only me.

Did you know that half the time at my house I crawl around like a dog.. only me.

Did you know that I can turn a bad thing into a good thing? Last night I googled "How to train for the Olympics on Crutches" For reals.. It told me to get off my butt, stop eating M&M's premiums.. only me.

Did you know that I have practiced and practiced balancing on crutches, and now I can balance myself for up to 30 seconds.. impresseive I know.. only me.

And did you know I now have the most unporportioned body on the face of this earth
that looks a lot like this....







only me...



I know your jelous..

..............................................

Can't forget my Thunkful Thursday..

I am thankful to be alive!

Phew!

14 coments:

Nicole said...

You're a rockstar. I can't imagine steam cleaning my carpets myself...and I have two working legs.

Renee said...

You're my hero! We've been here for almost three years, and I haven't steam cleaned my carpets.

Don't tell anyone.

Liz said...

Wow you are amazing.. What kind of steam cleaner do you have..

Devri said...

It is called the "MOnster" my mommy gave it to my for Christmas.. I luff it! Borrow it anytime easy peasy fo sho!

Judi said...

You are SuperWoman Devri!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You.Are.Super.MOM!!! LOVE it!!!

Jamie said...

YOu go girl!! That is quite the list of accomplishments. I do not steam clean my carpets with out crutches:)

tiki_lady said...

oh my gosh, you made me laugh! for realz! You are WOMAN!!! an amazing beautiful woman! Powah to ya!

Cynthia said...

If you are this impressive ON crutches, you're gonna be pretty amazing once you can let them go. Wow!

tammy said...

And here I was feeling good about cleaning my carpets yesterday. I can't imagine doing it on crutches!

Colette S said...

You go girl! I'd do too. It's amazing how much we women can accomplish in whatever circumstances.

Now about the Olympics....teehee :)

Colette S said...

I had crutches when I was a kid for a couple months. I had broken my foot mysteriously. I was one of the fastest people around when adults weren't looking :) lol

Unknown said...

Yikes, and whatever! I will admit, that I giggled under my breath today. While I was at the piano in primary, sick, misserable.. Couldnt find a sub, I thought. Devri would totally come and play Twinkle, Twinkle for me...
Pass the M&M's

Messy Jess said...

Ha - I can't stand it. Laughing my head off. Your an impressive gal that's for shore! But I've always wondered what my but looks like from behind while sitting on a church folding chair. Now I know.