Tuesday, October 19, 2010


Things that bug me...



(First) My daughter is having a health issue that I am way to tired to write about right now, but if you would like to go to my face book page, (big button on left hand of my blog) feel free, if not, know she is OK, but she is having some slight fluid on her brain, and they found out that she has a rare condition, she is having horrible headaches and it takes a toll on me and her!



1. Bugs me I am to tired to write explaining Katalinas problem right now.. sorry


2. When the school calls and asks, Katalina has not been feeling well at school, is everything all right at home? (after we have discussed her issues with them)!


3. Toothaches, headaches, and my own fav.. Butt aches!


4. That I am not getting preggo!


5. Halloween is way too close.. Father time.. Slowwww doowwwnnn!


6. Bananas that go bad way too fast! (help)


7. Some people in this family "afraid to flush the toilet"


8. That I am old enough to have a Jr. high student!


9. That my 8Th vacuum broke, after having it for only a year!


10. This dumb Nat is flying around me right now, and have ample of times tried to kill it! lol


Don't get me wrong I am thankful for many things in my life, but today.. well, like the Nat flying around my face...


it's just a buggy one! ;)

11 coments:

Stacie S-H said...

I hate hate hate triple hate nats. knats. fruit flies. whatever they are. Shudder. SOO disgusting! I hope there is a cure out there for Katalina's health problem! :( i'll keep her in my prayers

Wendy said...

Lol... butt aches!!

Strangely enough I get those sometimes... like if I sit on my butt too long.. hehe... sometimes it is nice though.

And you have a great list of the things that bug you... now it has me thinking. Hope some of those issues can be resolved and worked out soon.

{{HUGS}}

Jamie said...

You have every right to vent. Let it all out! I get the not getting pregnant worry, although I am not trying anymore. I have not been trying for years now, obviously... The stork brings them, but those feelings never really are far away.

Kristina P. said...

I have barely been on FB recently, so I had no idea about your daughter! I'm so sorry. :(

Hillary said...

at least you were'nt too "bugged" to blog. moe than i can say about me right now :) hang in there missy!! xoxo

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Love your buggy list!!! And I seriously get your frustrations, not getting preggo after m/c SUCKS! I hope it happens soon for you!

Renee said...

First, your kids' photo at the top is so stinking beautiful and two, so sorry about your little one. It's so painful to know something is not right with one of your kids, and I feel for you!!! Hang in there sweetie.

Liz Mays said...

Those gnats are so pesky! I know what you mean about bananas, by the way. You buy them and they're not ripe for days and then all the sudden, BOOM, you need to eat the entire bunch immediately before they go bad...or before they bring in gnats! LOL

mCat said...

THose little bugs are the BUGGIEST!

Tara D. said...

So sorry about what's going on with Katalina. You're in my thoughts and prayers. And ya gotta hate those gnats, they just suck. :) Love ya!

hoLLy said...

i have a kid afraid to flush the toilet too. i'm constantly finding a pee filled toilet. its gross.

and on a serious note, we are still saying prayers for your little katalina(and you, its hard on mama too!)